Wednesday, May 27, 2015

SAY IT LOUD MAKE IT CLEAR


 

 

Everyday I do my best to tell Mrs. Santa “I love you” and tell her that I think she is beautiful. I know that she hears me but I am not sure that she really knows just how much we mean it and how much the kids and I really appreciate and love her.

There are so many moments in our lives that could not be possible unless she was somehow hiding a Super Woman cape underneath under her flannel jammies. The last few years have been a real struggle for our family and I am proud to say that she is the glue that has held us together.

If I could be a giver of Super powers I would skip right by the Cape, fancy bracelets and the really cool world saving gadgets and I would grant her the ability to be able to see herself  through our eyes. If she was able to see what we see then and only then would she truly realize just how much she means to all of us and the love that is bursting from our chests each and every time we look at her.

So many people in this world consider themselves lucky to have the partner they do, the one that makes them whole,   I am one of those people. There are not enough words to say thank you, there are not enough flowers, candy or jewelry to allow for expression and quite honestly our love has never been based on material items, it has been built on mutual respect.


I hope that she understands just how fantastic of a mother, wife and friend she is to us. Through the good times and the bad times our love grows stronger each and everyday. I love her more today than I did yesterday and less today than I will tomorrow.

Simply put we just wanted to say THANK YOU for being you.

All our hearts

Dad  , Austin , Treyden , Barrett

   

No comments:

Post a Comment