Wednesday, February 4, 2015

THE CURVE BALL


 

I built it, hopefully you will come. The Charity Shirt Store is open .I searched all over the place for a company that would try and work with me and accommodate my request for minimum orders of shirts with the understanding that when I sell them I will be buying more and more, it was the long way around to my $1000.00 goal for Variety Club BC http://www.variety.bc.ca/ and the fvsecretsanta.com Project. Unfortunately this was not possible due to financial restraints and min order quantities. I have no hard feelings I understand business is business. Not to be denied I continued to search. I found a great forum to display my shirt designs and to hopefully raise money for 2 of the things close to my heart, children and the fvsecretsanta Project.

Variety BC is important to me for a number of reasons, when my niece was born she was a very sick little girl and the people from Variety were amazing. Also when I was younger I was a part of the variety club telethon as a volunteer. Seems like many many moons ago now. I want to help them and know that I have been a part of their continued kindness and inspiration for children and the parents of sick children everywhere.  

The “Fvsecretsanta Project” is something new that I am working on. Throughout the year I hope to raise enough money to complete a min 100 packages for underprivileged children in our communities. These packages will consist of Books, games and a toy for each child that has none. The coolest part is that I hope to recruit volunteers to help make deliveries all over the province, country and eventually the world.

THE MORE PEOPLE THAT KNOW ABOUT Fvsecretsanta on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , through fvsecretsanta.com and read this Santa Space the better, there is more likely the chance to achieve the goals set out. I am not asking for you to spend money that you don’t have, but I would like to ask for your help in getting the word out for Santa. Also with increased awareness for the charity projects we could have a better chance that a company or companies will align with Santa and offer to buy the toys, or the books or donate funding towards the project. For those who may not have seen I have offered to anyone who makes a $100.00 pledge, a charity shirt with a company or personal name on it, space on Fvsecretsanta.com in the community cares page. Its great advertisement to let the world know that you care about your community and helping others.

I appreciate all who read this and who share Santa with the world for taking just a few moments to retweet, share and Like my Facebook and twitter pages. I hope that you will continue to follow and build Fvsecretsanta with me. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment