Monday, February 9, 2015

Project FVsecretsanta



I had a vision of being able to co-ordinate a funding drive to help supply games toys and books to underprivileged children in our communities. I figure for 100 children to start it will end up costing about $10 per child so my goal was $1000.00 . Here is how it would work. 
Though donations and sales of Fvecretsanta project T-Shirts the money would be funneled back into gift bags full of books and games that will allow children not to be left out for birthdays or holidays. I can get a list of low income families that access our community services and find 100 birthdays throughout the year. When a child who would otherwise not receive anything on their special day a gift will arrive from #TeamSanta. It may not be a large and extravagant gift but the family and the child will know that there are people in the world that care and would love to make their child smile. I have been able to track down some 3D interactive games that children will love to play with, next is books and I have a wholesaler who is willing to sharply discount the prices to make this affordable and accessible for Fvsecretsanta. I am also looking into printed gift bags that would allow community and world sponsors to have their names boldly displayed and shown as a community smiles contributor . I know that money is hard everywhere that's why getting a shirt is a great way to get something in return for the kind donations you have made. I ask that if anyone reading this can help or knows a company that has a donations budget and could spare a few dollars to make this dream a reality it would be much appreciated. I will also be looking into GoFundme , not sure how it works but I am willing to try if it means we can help , I hear it can produce amazing results. Spread this blog follow fvsecretsanta project on face book , the more people that know the better chance we have at success. Santa doesn't have to deliver just at CHRISTMAS.
FvsecretSanta 

No comments:

Post a Comment