Monday, January 26, 2015

Over active mind

I never run out of things to write about, maybe it's because my mind doesn't ever stop , I think if I did slow down I would probably pass out from all the extra oxygen that's flooding my brain. Like for instance I am sitting here watching tennis and thinking about a million different ways that I can get people interested in helping to raise awareness about social issues , sick children, hungry and abused animals , then I step  outside For some air and I think " geez it's chilly wonder if people have enough blankets , has Bernard the homeless man who lives under the 264 over pass gotten enough to eat . Not sure if this is a curse or a blessing sometimes. I think this is just a product of my environment. Or is it that now that I am in the back half of my life ( yes I passed the 40 mark ) I reflect more on the experience that I have gained throughout my time on this earth. As most of you know I grew up with not much money but a whole lot of love. I'm sure  there is many of you that are shaking your head and saying "me too". It's that love that has brought me to this point and keeps carrying me through to this day . My wife has got to be the most supportive person I have ever known along with Granny Santa of course. I may not have sold many bracelets I may not sell any shirts hats or gloves but to her it doesn't matter, she loves my heart and willingness to keep trying to make a difference in my little piece of this world . I want to apologize to her for the times I must drive her nuts and in the same breath say thank you for continuing to show me how to love  my family , the world but most of all myself. 
Be kind 
Fvsecretsanta 

No comments:

Post a Comment