Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fundraising is hard sometimes

It gets Harder with each passing day. I have been working on 2 fundraising ideas for awhile now and not sure just what I can do with them. With the holiday season ended and having lost money on the last fundraiser I am hesitant about starting something new. 
With the help of a Santa follower Jonathan jones from jmjgraphicdesign.com we were able to come up with a fantastic logo for fvsecretsanta.com in hopes that creating a brand will help the quest for establishing a positive voice for Charity. If you need anything created for your site, team or yourself  please give him a chance he has a big heart and even bigger talent for making your vision into reality. 
I would have loved to keep the shirt costs down to a minimum but unfortunately I can't  get under $20 , as an individual with no corporate backing there is a ton of print shops willing to print for me but most have minimum orders and I just can't afford to do it for cheaper. The shirts I do sell , proceeds will go to Varietybc and Canuck place children's hospice approx $1.25 per shirt . Now you see why I wanted the cost down , it would mean more for the children. The other Fundraiser that I was looking into was the cotton smart gloves that allow you to still type on your phones and tablets while keeping your hands warm and cozy , that one is $250.00 just to get a minimum run done. I will keep my head down and charge the mountain to find funding and to sell a few shirts and gloves to help sick children find a way to be healthy and grow up to live long and healthy lives. 
If you are interested in a shirt let me know , you can use PayPal fvsecretsanta@hotmail.com and add the size you want and I will order it in $20.00 plus $6 to ship . If you would just like to donate to the site to help get either of these fundraisers going I would appreciate all the help I can get. If it's not possible I would ask that you continue to share Santa with the world and the more people that follow , the more chance there is to make each fundraiser as successful as it truly can be. 
REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS 
be kind to everyone you meet 
Fvsecretsanta 

No comments:

Post a Comment